[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ruby Red, busted glass

To elaborate just a little...

My usual supplier is out of stock on any brand of ruby.  We get free
deliveries here once a week from Reece in San Antonio, but they are out
too.  Every one in Texas seems to be short on ruby right now.

The sticks I received from a "supplier in Dallas" were crammed in a
mailing tube, with mabye 1/2" of bubble rap between them and the world.
Is this really stupid, or am I missing something?  This supplier also
insisted on UPS, even though I was suggested the more expensive trucking
line that I've had very good experience with.

I am not surprised technolux packs glass very well.  I have spoken to
them on the phone on a couple of occasions, and they seem really with
it.  I guess I need to bite the bullet and fork out 300 bucks for a full
carton (drop shipped).

    -John Anderson