[Next][Index][Thread]

"Crackle Neon"

  Mighty quiet around here, too quiet... <G>

  Well, we were just asked how much we charge for "Crackle" neon (where you
put pieces of glass inside to make the arc flicker back and forth). We've done
it a couple of times before.

   I have a few questions for the experts out there.

   Does anyone have much experience in "crackle" neon?  Does anyone know a way
to guarantee a good "crackle"? (We had some problems getting a consistant
crackle before.) How much more do you charge for crackle glass (since you need
to put the glass inside)?

    We're kind of hoping we DON'T get the job because of the problems involved
with getting a good crackle and the extra time involved in making it, but I
figured we could always use some information on the subject even if we don't
get the job.

   Thanks in advance.

  E-mail from: Chris Biebel, 26-Oct-1995