[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ovens.

        Dirk, thanks for your comments regarding ovens, they are
very helpful.  I have one question from your mail:

At 08:01 AM 4/1/1996 EST, arturo de carlo wrote:
>Be aware of
>the fact that you can hardly produce neon-filled tubes in an oven, so everyone
>here have a bombarding-station as well.

        I'm sorry, Dirk, but I don't understand this statement.  Are you
saying there is something about tubes filled with neon gas that makes
them difficult to process in an oven?  Or, are you saying something else?

        Thanks again!

| I'm gonna be a computer operator... I got the idea   | Al Hooton        |
| from this here matchbook cover.  "Earn $7,000/yr,    |                  |
| impress your friends, MEET GIRLS!"                   | al@teleport.com  |
|                                                      | 503.591.7324 vox |
|     Mike from "Doonesbury", ca. 1973                 | 503.591.7955 fax |