[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Anybody tried "Neonics" electronic trans?

A guy from "Neonics Technology Co" (a Canadian co.) has been calling me
about using some of their electronic transformers.  They are not to be
confused with "Neonix," which Voltarc now owns.

They have a neat sounding 9000/30ma electronic trans with 9 "modes."
Constant on, 3 scripting modes, 2 flashing modes, and 3 "neon-to-music"
modes via an optoisolated mini phono plug on the unit.  All of the modes
can be adjusted via a "rate" potentiometer, also on the unit.

Sounds like a pretty good deal at $55 per unit, but I've never heard of
them, and you have to buy 4 as a minumum order.

If anyone else has used these, I'd really like to know.

    -John