[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MPG not MSG

Just what we need more abbreviations. Somehow I don't think this one (MPG) will
get into the acronym file for the Internet along with the others ... IMHO,
OTOH, OIC, BTW, etc.  I guess we could start some just to keep the newcomers
confused.

 >>         -With an MPG install there's only one such "unhappy" lead and half
 as much neon unlit. <<

 Well said, Ted.  That is the shortest and best description of the reason to
MPG. You should have jumped into the fray a long time ago and saved us some
grief.  Actually, a lot of people keep saying that it cuts the voltage in
half. And I keep saying it doesn't do that. At least I think we are cutting
through the fog. Perhaps this is what they really mean.

 Now maybe you can tell everyone why you can put any old b-flat GTO in
greenfield and not have problems when the ones you mentioned that others did
failed.  If you can sum that up in as few words you get the cut to the chase
award.

 BTW, I added MPG to my custom spell-checker dictionary.  Works for me.

  E-mail from: Tom Biebel, 21-Dec-1995