[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: milliamp meter, correction

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, ja wrote:

> Howie,
>
> You may have been talking about a more sensitive gauge for loading
> transformers?
>
> A local shop here bought a Simpson 0-50 ma gauge for about 75 dollars, and
> built the insulated case for it out of acrylic themselves.  I have
> borrowed it on occasion and it works quite well.  If this is cheaper than
> you find elsewhere, let me know and I'll find out where he got it.
>
>      -John Anderson

Great John.. I was wondering if I could use a Simpson meter.  I have the
catalog page for all the simpson meters in from t of me.  Could you ask
him for me what the model is that he has and where he got it.  I think I
am going to be better off than buying a transco meter.  They want 200
bucks for theirs.
thanks again.
Howie Cohen