[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 12kv elect. trans.?

A company called Intergral makes what they call a 15kv. But they
really are best treated as 12kV. While are not UL, they appear to be
reliable.  I've seen ads for them in Signs of the Times.

Kenny

> I'm wondering if there's a 12kv electronic transformer either made or one
> that anyone would recommend.  The largest I think I've seen is 9kv.  I have
> an application for one & would like to avoid using two smaller.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web