[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: 12kv elect. trans.?

Neonix, now owned by Voltarc makes a good one.  Really pushes the footage charts to the max. . . especially if you use 3 1/2 stand off to keep from blocking the corona field.  I get mine through General Neon Equipment Co. out of Philadelphia.

Steve Humleker
Great Neon Art & Sign Co.
humleker@erols.com