[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Introduction

Many Thanks to John for helping me get on this list ...

I understand an introduction is required ...

My name is Jack Novotny -- I'm 55 years old and my background is chemical
engineering. I'm eastern regional manager for a Silicon Valley manufacturer of
high tech printed circuit boards.

Neon is a hobby for now (may change after I retire). I built a small but fully
operational neon plant -- most of which I scrounged or bought used -- except my
7.5 kva bombarding transformer, the choke, and an EZ read fill gauge that I
bought new. I made my own manifold and use 1.25 liter glass flasks that last
forever.

I learned most everything by trial and error so far -- so I'm really looking
forward to this list and hope I can ask some dumb questions when they come up
and maybe help others make fewer mistakes than I did.

Also -- my job involves travel and it would be nice to meet some of you if time
permits.

Best regards -- Jack