[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

introduction

Luminous greetings from New Jersey.My name is Brian Eriksen,  I have been
working at a full service sign shop for about 8  years all of which has been
in the neon dept.Although I am  not a tube bender I am competent in all other
aspects of the neon fabrication process,from bombing to final installation.I
have written a few articles for the now defunct Neon News,and enjoy coming up
with new ways to make  our jobs better and easier.I am very excited to have
discovered this forum as it will be a benefit to us all and give me a chance
to learn how to type:)
I enjoy creating neon arty stuff from discards and am a seasoned dumpster
diver.
My interests are quite eclectic as well as electric,from having had my own
motorcycle shop and raced for many years   (i have the aches and pain to prove
it) to blue ribbons for  my Killer Brownies.
Am looking forward to future interaction with you all.
       Brian
PS,I am sharing this email address with my sweety until we can figure out how
to get my own.