[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Introduction

I am Duane McClurg. I have been interested in neon for the past ten years
and was delighted to find this list and Kenny's 'Net page. I have finally
made the time to learn the craft. I found a school located in Ft. Worth,
Texas, The North Texas School of Neon. Does anyone have experience learning
at a school?

At this point, I'm more interested in neon as an avocation rather than a
vocation. It seems that this will be the only way I get my name in lights.
I work for a nonprofit housing company in Dallas and am satisfied with my
employment.

rgds,

duane

ps: I am *not* a Cowboys fan.