[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Introduction

I would like to introduce myself as a new member of the list.  My purpose in
subscribing was to learn more about neon, a media that has fascinated me for
years.  I learned of your group by searching for "neon" using one the the
common search engines, the name of which escapes me.

I am a complete novice at the subject but would like to learn more with the
eventual plan of starting a small business upon retirement in 7-8 years.  It
is my hope to set up a small shop in my garage in the next few years after I
have done some study on the subject.  Thank you for the opportunity to learn
more about your craft.

I am:

                                John Rude
                                2495 S. Greenferry Rd.