[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Introduction

Hello!

Glad to see dedicated glass people on the net. My wife & I operate a glass
studio in Manhattan Kansas specializing in etched, leaded, and fused glass.
We're looking to pursue hot glass a bit more this year. My interest in neon
goes back 15 years but I don't really have any expertise in it. I just love
what the artists these days are doing with it and want to keep up on the
developments. Someday.....I'd like to try my hand at it, but have too many
irons in hot fires already to plan it soon. Thanks for starting this list
and letting the public read along with you.

-Ralph Flowers
 rflowers@tfsksu.net