[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: "Diffusion" pumps

        Since we're on the topic, here's another question I've been
thinking about as a newbie: what are the possible 'schematics' for hooking up
a mechanical and diff/aspirator pump to the manifold?  It seems there
would be three possibilities, depending on how each of the pumps is
manufactured (beware: Really Bad Ascii Art follows).

1)  manifold ---------- mech. pump ---------- diff/aspirator

2)  manifold ---------- diff/aspirator ---------- mech. pump

                        |------- mech. pump
3)  manifold -----------|
                        |------- diff/aspirator

        It seems to me that #3 makes the most sense, but are the
others common, or used at all?

                       Sight & Sound Software, Inc.
 Multimedia Software & WWW development for Business and Consumer Applications
                      http://www.sight-n-sound.com/

                     Al Hooton, al@sight-n-sound.com
           voice: 503.531.2855, x6237        fax: 503.531.2856