[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

certification

Hi, this is Don in Florida. I've been checking with the state dept.where I
will have to get my tax number ,etc. to set up my neon shop as I get
everything in order. Depending on which person is handling the phones at
their office I've been told the only way of getting an occupational license
here is to have a Fl state MASTERS electrical certification. That seems like
asking LOT if your going to sub out the final installation to an electrical
shop to do the installing. How do you get around that when I only plan to
build the neon signs and sub out the rest? Is there some other classification
even the suppliers say you must be a COMPLETE installing/service electrical
sign shop to purchase from them.I understand legal liabilities but it seems
extreme on just the manufacturing end of the industry. Thanks for any
constructive info any of you could send.Regards,Don