[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

certfication

Hi, this Don in Florida and I was still wondering if anyone has accurate info
on the classification for getting a occupational license just to build and
wholesale neon or build and sub out installing to electrical shops. The
Florida State office tells me a Masters Elecrical certification is required.
Thats a bit steep considering. Please let me know how you guys are set up for
legal business if you can. I'm not constructing a Three Mile Island
project,just want to build some quality neon! Thanks for your
help.DBoniface@aol.com