[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Latex-based block out/a cultural thing?

John, not to throw fuel on the fire of poor cooperation of distributors, but
it seems to be a nation wide apothy problem in almost any industry I've been
in lately. We've become a whole culture of poorly motivated people. Compared
to some of the other countries we look like a nation of spoiled brats.Past
generations  have worked this country to top of the global heap only to be
lulled into a" false" sense of security that we will always be the leading
power. Unfortunatly with our natural resources on the decline and too many
people for the too few decent jobs it appears to some of us a large segment
of our society has taken a permenant "  I don't give a rats attitude".Like
most cultures of the past who have been on top, living on your" past" is the
fastest way down.
 Gee John, and I think you were only for some latex block out? :-)  You'll
have to excuse me, my wife just pulled me off my soap box to eat supper.<g>
Best regards,

Don