[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bad Gas -test requirements!

Dear Marcus,
As we have a good connections in the Balzers Pfeiffer vacuum organisation here
in The Netherlands planning to do a very comprhesive test of pumping systems for
the neon industry, I can (and will) ask them if we could do a rest gas analyses
for the several blue gas mixes and neon gas. They have a Mass Spectrometer for
residual gas analysis and process gas control here in the city of Maarsen near
Utrecht in Holland.
The test we are planning to do is with a oil diffpump, a hybride pump, a drag
pump and a turbomolecular pump. All glas will be vacumized in the by-pass
systeem and right (direct) trough the HV pump.
BTW we met each other during SIGN EUROPE in Dusseldorf as we were doing the NEON
SHOW. Next may there is a new show during SIGN BeNeLux in Utrecht and maybe we
can make an oppointment for that show. If we are doing the test earlier (which I
don't expect) I will send you a message so that you are able to join the party.
If you want to join us during the show, pleas let me know, so that I can send
you the complimentay tickets together with your exhibitor badge. Utrecht is a
two hour ride from Oberhousen and Dusseldorf, so if you can make it let me know,
then you can talk to the German visitors in your own language helping us.
Best from dirk a. boonstra