[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bad Gas -test requirements!

> Wow, Just so happens that we just got a quadrupole mass spectrometer. Wayne
> plans on using it for
> one of his articles. (that nobody reads) :-)

I think he is read avidly.  Though sometimes he has taken a few
knocks (from myself included), I have a great deal of respect for
what he has to say and the areas he covers.

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web