[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: Cross fire burner adjustment

>>Is there an optimum distance between the 2 heads?

Yes.  It is what makes you comfortable.

>It takes a lot of guess and check...and has a lot to do with your personal
>preference.
>
>regards,
>Matt

Matt said it right.  But to put a number on it, on Friday, my fires will be
at the party at Tom's, who has his own opinion as to what "comfortable" is.
We will measure then and post; adding what others think is too short or too
long.
We will struggle like last year because Dave will be there and we will not
be working on a Mac and the world will come to a halt and the keyboard will
change and we will be pc lowlife, but we will try to get our message out.
Just kidding Dave.
Looking forward to the party at Tom's,
Morgan