[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: Cross fire burner adjustment

> Matt said it right.  But to put a number on it, on Friday, my fires
> will be at the party at Tom's, who has his own opinion as to what
> "comfortable" is. We will measure then and post; adding what others
> think is too short or too long. We will struggle like last year
> because Dave will be there and we will not be working on a Mac and
> the world will come to a halt and the keyboard will change and we
> will be pc lowlife, but we will try to get our message out. Just
> kidding Dave. Looking forward to the party at Tom's, Morgan

Ever notice how people who got stuck with those Macs are devoutly and
blindly faithful. Someone should tell them that Apple went out of
business two years ago. :-) I'm kidding folks. Besides who can
compare systems with our good friend Dirk operating from his Atari?

re: the party, I don't remember if Tom B has a scanner, if so and
someone brings a polaroid, we can uplink "live" shots to my site.

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web