[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: NEON- Neon in Russia

Tom, how about visiting St.Petersburg yourself? A wonderful place - believe me! I've spent there my studenthood [or whatever you call this time of life] ;-)))

As regarding mains voltage, it's should be 220V 50Hz, but can be sometimes anything from 190V to 230V. Make sure your transformers work within this range.

regards,
Dmitrij