[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Tube benders Assoc.

>   So,  I'm all for it!  What about the possibility of becoming a "
>   branch" of
> an existing association related to our profession like ISA or USSC.

Do you feel that these organizations are working for you?
I'm a member of USSC but I feel it like it's bigger cousin is big
industry centric.

Kenny

> Drawing on thier resources and structure and at the same time
> maintaining a degree of independence. The " Letterheads" seem to be
> an organized bunch, how did they get there.
>
>                            TUBE-BENDERS UNITE

And small shop owners!

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web