[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Tube benders Assoc.

John Anderson wrote:

> Lots of competeing products in the electric sign industry along with
> neon.  Fiber optics, LED's, illuminated faces, translucent vinyl, etc.
> Most of us have nothing to do will these.  Some neon folks aren't in the
> sign business at all. Some overlap between the two industries for sure,
> but I think neon's independence is important.
>
>    -John

You always can make different divisions like the screenprinters have
here in the Netherlands. They have a sign division. Their slogan is:
"The screenprinter is not only a screenprinter but a supplier of add
materials".
Today I received their magazine. The head streamer was telling me: The
treat goes on. The chance to do something about it must be created by
ourselves".
Corcerning to the issue I never could make a better streamer for this
issue this wek.
Best from dirk a. boonstra