[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Tube benders Assoc.

EclectiKat@aol.com wrote:

> > Make your own sign
> >association out of this list, before misfitts are doing and forcing it
> >to you all.
> >Best from dirk.
>
> Yes, and I agree, before the misfits do it for is, as you put it. I'm all for
> it! But REALISTICALLY I still have no solution for the problems I tried very,
> very hard to express recently, which I got bashed for as too political and
> long winded, which is basically that... the typical customer and vast
> majority of the market for our products has no idea whatsoever before
> purchasing of differences in quality, only of price, ("neon is neon") and
> they will buy (here in the US, not in Europe apparently) the cheapest product
> they can find from whomever from the underground economy only to find out
> later they were taken but will go right back to the same vendors for a
> satisfaction. Most of these guys don't even bother looking for a licensed
> contractor, let alone an industry approved or certified product. How're ya
> gonna deal with that one?
> Any comments on this? Dirk?
> Jeff Golin
I will reply to this one, bur my goodnes give me some time as I know the
answer.
maybe telling you I know the answer is not correct as it is a chemical
technical problem
I am shutting off the system, never was mad about you even when you
thought I was, I only was too busy as you probably know nightschool is
starting firts week of september till first week of may and till theat
time my replies will be less and more less then during summertime.
Waking up at 7 starting at 9, wotking till 5, starting night school at
18.30 hours going to bed, but before that walk a mile with the dog,
having a beer in the local pub ETC ETC ETC is enough!
Best from dirk.