[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- Tube benders Assoc.

>EclectiKat@aol.com wrote:
SNIP
>>Most of these guys don't even bother looking for a licensed
>> contractor, let alone an industry approved or certified product. How're ya
>> gonna deal with that one?
>> Any comments on this? Dirk?
>> Jeff Golin

A lot of the effort to overcome this would be the job of the member body. An
association can provide the information for the general public to review and then
make an educated purchase. The public would have to know that the info is
available and furthermore be interested in making an educated purchase.
Although, no one person or group of people is going to make up some ones
mind if that person choses not to be educated. Sales training for the individuals
of the association can be considered.  Exhibits and shows for owners of neon
or purchasers of neon could also be considered. But, again, member supported
stucture is important. What do ya' think ? Come on Devils Advocate...I know
you're out there.
Peace.