[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re:Neon Assoc.

norris viewey wrote:

>         IMHO a Neon Association would benefit the people who care about 'doing it
> right', and separating themselves from those who don't.  I don't think it will
> ever reach everyone, but those who care and want to get ahead will probably seek
> it.
> Sean

My dear Sean, well said. The complete reply was good, bur I only will
react to the one I did not skip as it is stated here above.
Members of a SA are seperated from the rest of the sign makers, at least
that happened in my country. I will give you, together with the rest of
this list, a few numbers so that you can understand what I mean.
We have here in my country about 1500 signmakers, I know the Netherlands
is a small country. But watch it: only 32 of these companies are a
member of our national sign association called UNETO SECTION
LICHTREKLAME (lichtreklame means lite advertisement). Watch it closely
now you all overthere, as these 32 members are doing OVER 60% OF OUR
COMPLETE MARKET BY INSTALLING SIGNS!!!! So only 10 % of the signmakers
are doing 60% of our complete market. Here in the low lands people who
have big accounts are (most of the time) only looking for complete
registerd companies, who are licensed, or a member of, THE NATIONAL SIGN
ASSOCIATION!
In my country it is not possible to have an account like a big car
importer like Mercedes or BMW or VW, not being a member of the national
sign association. This also is the same for our insurance companies.
Every insurance company (and these gyus have BIGGGGG ACCOUNTS) have an
installer who is a member of the SA. For trhat reason the SA members are
doing over 60 % of the complete market and there are only 32 of them.
Pleas think about that you all overthere! Then the small shops who only
can do the merc repairs destryoing the health of their benders are soon
out of bussiness, and may I polite ask this question? Who is against
that?
Best regards from dirk a. boonstra