[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- Re:Slow Curves

Kenny wrote:

>I know the standard here is usually to move on to the next bend
>before it cools, but I find I have greater control with the above
>method.  Just be careful to anneal well so that you have a smooth
>transition point between each heated section.

	Did quite a few of these this year, although not in 7mm.  Used Kennys
method of allowing the tube to completely cool before the next bend.  Instead of
annealing I 'overlapped' a few  inches into the previous bend which seemed to
give a very smooth transition point.  As usual, don't know if it was right, but
it did work.  Good luck.

Best Wishes,

Sean