[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: Scientic Sys - induction heaters

I'm using one of these induction heaters.  It may not be the best but it's
cheap (Dirk, how much did you pay for that one you have?  Not  less than
$200 US)
Tip: get them to make it with jacks and a second coil; if you are doing
something with 2 electrodes, it lets you seal one on over the tubulated end,
and then have the 2nd for the non tubulated end.

Morgan