[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: Hg Injector

John Anderson writes:

Has anyone PRICED the mercury injector from TFT?  My distributor (Reece)
quoted me around $700.  That's quite a bit to shoot a blop of Hg into a
trap.

I think the key to this issue if the "blop".  The amount of mercury placed in
tubes varies considerably from bender to bender.  In most cases, the amount of
mercury used is excessive but the biggest problem is consistently dispensing a
"measured" amount of mercury.  The benefit of a good injector is placing the
bender in precise control of the amount of mercury used.

Tim
cent@interserv.com