[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re:Zero electrode Sci Systems

> Date:          Wed, 18 Sep 1996 10:31:31 -0500 (CDT)
> From:          Jacob Fishman <neofish@mcs.net>
> To:            neon-l@lists.io.com
> Subject:       Re: NEON- Re:Zero electrode neon transformers

> Try Scientific Systems.  They have a website.
>
> Jacob

 Is this the same place that's at www.amazing1.com, and actually seems to have
(possibly) changed its name to "Information Unlimited"  ???  While I'm at it
with the questions, don't some list members have an induction heater obtained
from that source?  Any comments on that unit, especially how much stuff has to
be added to it or fabricated to make it suitable for processing electrodes,
would be most timely!

JD

--
J.D. Schueler