[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- Re: Rubber Boots

>  Are G-CUPS the only legal way?  I looked at as many outdoor
>border installations as I could find over the weekend and they were all
Kulka
>Kaps or end caps, more lax than my company's installs.  Although it may not
>be
>utilized by my company, I want to know the correct legal way.  Thanks for
any
>and all replies.
>
>Best Wishes,
>
>Sean

This may pour more gasoline on these flames, but my own opinion is based on
Nuremberg principles. If you're good and consciencious and you're sure it's
right and safe, do it. If the code is screwed up, change it. Analyze other's
mistakes and failures and your own. Look at each job with suspicious eyes
looking for trouble, think twice before settling on any solution, and worry
about your work every night.  Work for a good result that is safe and good
looking with your own exquisitely developed conscience as a guide.

 Don't let any law make you do something that you know to be wrong or stupid
or unfair to your customer. Just obeying orders" is no excuse!
Jeff Golin