[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEON- Re: Rubber Boots

	After reading John Andersons reply last week I feel extremely foolish for
recommending the Masters Technology boot to Frank Varnell.  There is nothing
like recommending a product that isn't legal for the aplication then admitting
that you've used it illegally.   This is where my inexperience comes crashing
through.  The question I have is if all rubber boots are illegal, how does
everyone else install an exposed outdoor border job? ( For exposed signs I make
them use housings).  Are G-CUPS the only legal way?  I looked at as many outdoor
border installations as I could find over the weekend and they were all Kulka
Kaps or end caps, more lax than my company's installs.  Although it may not be
utilized by my company, I want to know the correct legal way.  Thanks for any
and all replies.

Best Wishes,

Sean