[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- single trode xfrmr

Morgan Crook wrote:

> >Does anyone know a manufacturer selling solid state xformers designed
> >for single electrode service?
> >How about power matching on these devices ?
> >
> >Have seen them on Franks or Morgans artwork.
> >
> >Marcus
>
> Marcus, I have been using Stratman's for a couple of years and have been
> very happy. He has a website somewhere (linked on Kenny's site?); but you
> can phone him at 617-266-8821.
> I have also used the Scientific Systems version and prefer Waynes.
> If you have a problem with getting them, post me.
> Morgan

Oh yeah, I forgot about Wayne's. I don't think he pushes them
but I tried two of them. One of them I blew up and the other
I gave to Telford. Anyway, they are very powerful and too
much for some of my smaller things, just right for others. If you
use too much xformer on sigle ended pieces you get a lot
of ozone.
--
|      Frank Varnell                     |