[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- single trode xfrmr

Marcus Thielen wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> This time just a quick question to all instead of those nagging replys....
>
> Does anyone know a manufacturer selling solid state xformers designed
> for single electrode service?
> How about power matching on these devices ?
>
> Have seen them on Franks or Morgans artwork.
>
> Marcus
>
> BTW: Beware of those weird physicists.....  :->

I use the little ones from Information Unlimited (sometimes known
as Scientific systems).
P.O Box 716
Amherst, N.H. 03031-0716
800-221-1705

Tech 2000 ( just a couple of miles from here) makes dual ended xformers
but he says you can use both ends to light up two single ended pieces.
I would be sceptical if the pieces were not identical.
5631 J Palmer Way
Carlsbad, CA. 92008
619-431-7144

--
|      Frank Varnell                     |