[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- 1996 NEC

> Within the current discussion of metal and plastics conduit there is no
> mention of midpoint grounding. Is this method not employed,therefore no
> mention of it? If so...

We beat this one to a pulp a long time ago.

If you don't mind the 10 to 20 seconds it takes for the search,
you can retrieve about 25 articles on the subject.

The search engine is found at "The Neon Daily Planet" section of my
site:

http://www.neonshop.com/planet.html

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web