[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NEON- 1996 NEC

> trumpeting of this method mystifies me. To me, it solves nothing, you still
> have the same voltage extremes somewhere in the circuit, just somewhere else
> than you had before -- so what? Am I missing something here?

re: midpoint grounding.  I thought we pretty much had a consensus
that the short "hot" leads were a plus for a variety of reasons -
particularly if the ends of the run are far from the transformer.

I don't know that it would make a bad job any better though - perhaps
a little safer.

Kenny

Kenny Greenberg --  Neon - Scenic and Environmental Art
                    Internet Site Consultant and Author
KRYPTON NEON 34-43 Vernon Blvd Long Island City, NY 11106
         Phone: 718-728-4450  Fax: 718-728-7206
http://www.neonshop.com  -  The Internet's Neon Shop
http://www.licweb.com  - The Long Island City Web