[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hot Glass Q's

propane has something to do with it. I prefer propane as it is hotter ,
however the fires I  bought were for propane. The only difference was that
the holes were bigger. I found that natural gas worked well on fires designed
for propane but not the other way around. The problems that I had were
similar to what you described.  Using the Tecnolux lead free glass will also
prevent any blackening and being a stronger glass it might be better to start
out with. David Ablon