[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Solid State Transformers

Some great small transformers I use are Tech 2000.  Measure about the size of a
typical phone jack.  Very reliable and quiet.  They have 12V. and 120V.
models.  While they don't power a lot of footage, they are perfect for the
small box piece or simple sign.

 Address is:

 Tech 2000
 5631 J Palmer Way
 Carlsbad, Ca. 92008
 619 431-7144

 I first discovered them when I did a repair on a guitar that had neon around
it's perimeter.  The transformer was right next to the pickups and that sold
me!

 They have some funny billing policies though.  CASH UPS only.  I figure it is
all of those fly by nighters in California.  It is a right to work state after
all <BG.>

  E-mail from: Tom Biebel, 09-Sep-1995