[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: pricing that neon stuff

Don wrote:

> I don't know what part of the country you are located in and I would guess
> that will make a big difference how much you can charge for wholesale work.

It makes a BIG difference.

> I wish the neon industry could somehow get together and agree to some
> std pricing formulas

This will never happen...all you can do is achieve a reputation for creating
neon of the highest quality and depend on your customers' need for and
appreciation of glass that dosen't fail a week or a month or even a year after
it's installed, so that they will pay the prices for your work.

Bettina