[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Patterns-Production Idea

Still,  to this day I resort to the overhead projector for footage estimation
and patterns. What has changed over the years is the use of ARTS & LETTERS.
After shopping for and using design and layout programs I have had lots of
luck with this PC program. Available for $100.00 from Computer Suport
Corporation this program will do the same tasks as its $300-$400 competion.

ALSO, for pattern making check out the Changable Copy Static Letters. These
sign kits are available in many typical window sizes, and two fonts that I
know of. The ADVANTAGES of making patterns with this system:
	1.The customer
does not have to shell out a lot of cash for custom artwork. This is great
for the 	price shopper,  you can fax a copy of the standard letter style
which is accounted for in the 	quote.
	2.Little layout talent is required.
The pattern can be made in reverse right from the get-go. The 	spacing is
pre-determined and can be altered somewhat.
	3.No time is wasted at the
computer, tweeking the design. The pattern is made before the job is 	sold.

So, it is not as rewarding...At least it gives you a chance against the other
guys. ANY of you folks want to run off with this idea remember you saw it
here. THERE IS A MARKET FOR  PATTERN STENCILS.... Anyone want to help...We
can sell the pattern stencils to the people we are talking about here...You
know....the ones beating us up with thier prices......

ononeon

SHADOWMAKER
201 694-2585