[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ref: the physics of a neo...

As I understand the NEC, Voltages above 600 are illegal for residences.  So
all neon cove lighting and beer signs in residences cannot be legally
permitted.  I use this code to avoid dealing with people who want to buy a
neon sign for their home since they expect it to cost them $100 or less and I
don't have time to explain the facts of life to them.  Unfortunately, when
somebody has a legitimate application for interior neon art for their
residence, I still cannot legally install ift.  Does anybody have a solution?