[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Halo Blue?

Yes, call FMS (BrillLite), they have it.
The idea they had is to replace the phosphors they had that used to be simply
awful on Calcium Tungstate darkening over time (nothing to do with Mercury
burning). I stopped using their glass after initially using it almost
exclusively when I noticed that many of my older signs were darkening a lot
in spite of my excellent processing, where the ones that did not use their
glass remained bright and beautiful for years.
This "Halo" series of glasses was designed to avoid that, but I notice that
these phosphors are a bit more heat sensitive, so be careful.
Jeff Golin