[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Halo Blue?

John Anderson:
 > I've had blueprints for many franchise outfits that specified colors like:
>"ice blue," "fuschia," "lemon yellow," etc.  I just try ot match it the >best
I can, using what I think will look best.

  Actually, there IS a Fuschia. It's made by Brillite, and it is meant to be
used instead of Purple w/Neon. It looks like a very hot pink and is supposed
to be more stable than the purple. Unfortunately, like most powders that are
used with Neon, it fades over time and losing the blue component. (It turns
more orange-ish)

  E-mail from: Chris Biebel, 10-Apr-1996