[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Standards for the Neon Industry

Morgan,
I for one would greatly appreciate a set of standards devised by people who
are credible in the neon business that could be used to write specifications
for the kind of jobs you are talking about. I think this could be done and
agreed upon by a committee consisting of people like we have on the list. A
draft could be sent out and opinions asked for. Once a set of standards has
been mostly agreed upon we would have the beginning of something big. I see
an organization for the neon industry like most other industries have that we
could all join and support to establish these standards and to work in the
area of problem solving, advancement of new and better techniques, etc...

One thing however, the standards should be written without specific brand
name equipment being necessary. In other words...as long as I can produce
neon that meets the standards, I should not have to use just one
manufacturer's equipment.

Later.....
Don Stone (wallerneon@aol.com)