[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Stupid E-mail Drawings

Well Kenny,

 I just saw my attempted drawing post.  Can't figure out my OWN!  No wonder I
couldn't figure yours out.  Looks like the only way is via. UUE or such.
Something strange is happening to my posts as far as fonts are concerned
anyway.  When I get them back from this list the fonts are changing randomly.
I usually use Arial and maybe I should use something else.  Got any
suggestions, Mr. Digital <g.>.  What does the Internet like. I just changed to
fixedsys and maybe I'll try to re-do the drawing in that. It could be a matter
of proportional vs. non-proportional fonts. ???!?

 Here goes again:

         ------=====--=====--=====---   ---=====-----=====----=====-----
         |     tube   tube   tube   |   |  tube      tube      tube    |
         |                         HV1 HV2                             |
      Mid-GND                                                       Mid-GND

 Hey, this is just like rolling dice at the crap table<g.>. Waiting to see if I
hit or not. If this goes through, I guess I'll change to this font. Seems the
posts want to default to it anyway.

  E-mail from: Tom Biebel, 18-Dec-1995