[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: mercury amounts & repairs

>>>-
>>Kenny, are you gonna draw that in ascii for us? How about an avi
>>on your web site? :-)
>

>What's this? Anti-homebrew mercury injector sentiment??  (joking, I'm joking)
>

>Really, it needs an AVI - it's a lot easier than describing it.
>
>Okay, I just switched over to Terminal Font.  Let's give it a try...

Try courier.
>                                 __
>              ____        ______|  |     /\
>  <|||   --<||____||||||||______|  |     ||
>     |__|     \/
>    cap   taper    hose    bulb
>          & collar                    up/down
>

>I find a syringe and/or applicator bottle difficult to control. I gave up
>pretty quickly on these after squirting enough merc to fill the whole trap.
>What's your trick?

It's kinda like bending glass: just practice. Actually you need a big syringe
and you hold the vial part and put your thumb on both the vial and plunger
and just nudge it a bit. I like your homebrew ideas better though.
Speaking of homebrew........ oh I guess that's another mail list!

--

--- Frank Varnell
--- Senior Software Engineer