[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: good neon literature ? ?

Al wrote:

>        The Neon News is no longer in print.  Ted Pirsig, the
>publisher, was on the list and will be back after he successfully
>completes a move to Japan.  He offers a complete set of back issues
>for $50, which I found to be an excellent bargain.

How many issues is that for $50?  That's a big buck for me right now, but
sounds tempting.

I'd just learned about the Neon News & was disappointed to hear it was
discontinued.  I wonder w/ the "word of mouth" on the list if it would get
enough support to restart!  Judging by the discussions on this list about
neon articles in the trade journals, there is certainly the desire & need
for more specific focus for us neon folks.

Tom