[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MA meter & Patterns

On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, Howard B. Cohen wrote:

> Several weeks ago I sent out a message looking for a resonable source for
> a milliamp meter.  I am not sure if someone replied or not.  So here it
> is again.... Do any of you know where I can get my hands on one of these
> little babies?  (Jake... I know.. Dayton... but thats not till spring..
> Maybe I will end up waiting)
>
> Howie Cohen
> Utica, NY

Yes Dayton Indeed!  I have found several of them from $1 to $10 at hamfests.
A list of these electronic flea markets is available from the ARRL.
try   http://www.arrl.org/hamfest.html

We have a MAJOR fest here at the Odeum late February, I always look for
them.  I'll keep ya posted.  Also you were looking for patterns.  I have
a pretty good archive.  I can send them to you in print or on disc.  Do
you use corel?  I suppose I could put 'em up on the net for for awhile.
Let me know.
Jacob