[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Introduction

Hi All, we've been checking out ur interactions fer the past few days.  I would like to say hi before I'm shut off.  I am a computer weeneie - I do real time process control of motors, solenoids, etc and currently learning the internet.  My partner is the glass bender who is looking into learning neon sign skills.
Any suggestions, as to which is a better investment for knowledge growth, going to neon school or putting said moneies into her own equipment?  I don't want to further trouble you all with excess email, so for now thanks for all your interactions.  Hope to contribute soon.  Keep up the fine job.
Ed - real time embedded controller weenie
Marty - glass bender
Internet address ejgreene@snet.net